Prenatal Class for Unmedicated Hospital Birth
TEACHES YOU HOW TO HAVE ACHIEVE A MEMORABLE, STRESS-FREE, IN-HOSPITAL NATURAL BIRTH
The Healthy Birth Plan is an incredibly easy program that helps expectant parents achieve an unmedicated birth in a hospital setting. We’ll teach you healthy choices for pregnancy, how to write a birth plan that gets noticed, how to manage your labour without interventions, how to push without tearing and how to plan out your postpartum for a smooth start to motherhood.
- Teaches you about the birth process and how to cope without medications
- Helps prepare you so your risks of tearing or episiotomy are reduced dramatically
- Enhances your confidence in your ability to give birth naturally
- Empowers you with strategies to manage early stage labour at home
- Teaches you about interventions and how to talk to your birth team about them
- Helps you plan your postpartum for support and recovery
- Aids you with early breastfeeding
Achieving an Unmedicated, Vaginal Birth in the HospitalOften desired by birthing families but not always supported by hospitals, having a birth free of interventions is statistically safer for you and your baby, easier to recover from and it enhances your breastfeeding success.
In this Program:
- Four modules that teach you about pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- Video lessons that are short, concise and entertaining for easier understanding
- Activities to test your knowledge and skills so you feel empowered on your birth-day
- A framework to planning, navigating and achieving a natural birth experience
- Suggestions to help you effectively communicate your desires with your birth team
- Practical tips to help you cope through all three stages of labour without medical interventions
- Access to a nurse, doula and Lamaze teacher to answer questions
- Bonus materials to help you:
Often overlooked as an important follow-up component of a cesarean birth, post c-section education can help ease your anxiety about your physical recovery, reduce your risk of post cesarean complications, help you focus on bonding with your baby and make early breastfeeding less stressful.
In this Video Resource:
Short videos to learn about different aspects of your recovery
Eight categories of postpartum recovery subject matter that specifically relate to c-section
Tips for postpartum health and wellness
Suggestions to help you make your first 6 weeks of recovery easier
Practical tips to help you stretch and massage your scar tissue for your pelvic floor health
Prenatal education is best consumed around 32 weeks pregnancy, but this progam can be accessed from the moment of purchase for up to 9 months.
This program can be followed up with our Cesarean Postpartum Recovery Class.
As with any information you find online, consult your healthcare provider to ensure that you don’t have any medical conditions that could be negatively affected by a c-section.
This class does not replace the advice given to you by your care provider.
Created by a Nurse/Childbirth Educator
CESAREAN PRENATAL CLASS
Created by a nurse, doula and Lamaze teacher with over 25 years of experience, this course has everything you need to learn how to have a healthy pregnancy and what to expect before, during and after your c-section
Four comprehensive modules with video lessons, activities, tip sheets and bonuses to help you have an empowered cesarean.
> Module 1: Pregnancy Brain: Strategies for a Healthy Mindset
> Module 2: Healthy Lifestyle Choices in Pregnancy
> Module 3: What to Expect While you're in the Hospital
> Module 4: Your Postpartum Journey
Bonus Materials Include:
1) A Guide to Early Breastfeeding
2) Five Commonly Missed Signs of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
3) When to Call the Doctor (for Mom and Baby)